Bad Credit Loans

QWhat If There Is An Error On My Credit Report?
AIf you see an error on your report, to rectify it, you must contact the credit bureau. The three major bureaus in the U.S., Equifax (1-800-685-1111), Trans Union (1-800-916-8800) and Experian (1-888-397-3742) all have procedures for correcting information promptly. Alternatively, we as your mortgage company may help you correct this problem as well. Understand this process takes time, must be done in writing, and may require proof depending on the nature of the error.