QWhat Paperwork Do I Have To Submit For A Loan If I Am Self-employed?
AYou will need to supply complete copies of federal tax returns for the last two years, along with a year-to-date profit and loss statement and a current balance sheet. If you are incorporated or have partnership income, you will need to supply copies of corporate or partnership tax returns for the last two years. You also will need to provide rental or lease agreements and mortgage statements for any rental properties that you own.